Located near Highway 100 and Duluth Street, Scheid Park has several walkways and lighted trails, playground equipment for children, a basketball court, two lighted tennis courts, a baseball field, a softball field, a soccer field during the fall, skating rinks in the winter (for both skaters and hockey players), a warming house for the cold winter months and a sliding hill.
Dogs on leashes are allowed on the property provided that you scoop the poop and dispose of it in a trash recepticle.
- Hours: Closes daily at 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park was adopted by Cub Scout Pack 350.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Area: 9.8 acres