If you're into new and recycled clothing, costumes from different decades or "ugly" holiday sweaters (something the store proudly boasts is one of its specialties), Ragstock is the place to go. This particular location has been in Golden Valley for two years. The store offers a wide variety of clothing, shoes and accessories at affordable prices. It's a family-friendly environment for customers, and you just might get to hear one of your favorite songs from the '70s and '80s over the sound system as you shop.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1971
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Exchanges or store credit on new clothing only.
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: All types of new and used clothing.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Purple gorilla costumes year 'round.