On Dec. 28, two teenagers and one juvenile were arrested by Golden Valley police on shoplifting charges, according to a recent Golden Valley arrest report. The incident occurred at 10:43 p.m.
Reports show that the three teens were arrested for stealing less than $500 worth of items from a local store. Because a juvenile was involved, the store location is not disclosed.
In addition to the shoplifting incident, police made the following arrests between Dec. 24 and Dec. 29:
- A Columbia Heights woman was arrested for driving after suspension.
- A Brooklyn Park man was arrested for shoplifting and trespassing.
- A Golden Valley woman was arrested on traffic charges.
- A Maple Grove man was arrested for speeding and driving after revocation.
- A Minneapolis man was arrested for driving after revocation.
- A St. Paul woman was arrested for selling marijuana.
- A Hopkins man was arrested on a warrant, and for driving after revocation.
- A Crystal man was arrested for shoplifting.
- A Brooklyn Park woman was arrested for driving after suspension and failure to change her name on her driver’s license.
- A Brooklyn Park resident was arrested on burglary charges and fifth-degree assault charges.
- A Plymouth woman was arrested for no proof of insurance and driving after suspension.