In addition to the law enforcement services it provides throughout the county, the HCSO provides primary patrol services for the communities of Hassan Township, Greenfield, Medicine Lake and Fort Snelling, as well as the Hennepin County portions of Hanover and Rockford. The report was provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office. Not all incidents are included in the summary.
- Dec. 13 - Deputies responded to an address on Burns Drive to assist with a medical. The 51-year-old female was transported by ambulance to the hospital.
- Dec. 3 - Deputies responded to an address in the 7600 County Road 50 for a medical, juvenile female with a possible broken arm in gym. North Ambulance arrived and treated the girl. Her parents transported her to medical clinic for further treatment. No other action was needed by deputies.
- Dec. 3 - Deputies responded to an address in the 8000 block of Highway 55 for a forgery report. The reporting party had information from her bank that a check made out to her had been cashed, she stated she had never received this check and someone had forged her name on the check. A Hennepin County Sheriff’s Detective is investigating the incident.
- Dec. 4 - Deputies responded to an address in the 3200 block of Gabler Avenue to assist Wright County with a suspect who fled on foot. The suspect eventually gave himself up from an out building on the property. No other action was needed.
- Dec. 5 - Deputies responded to an address in the 20200 block of Mallard Way to assist Rogers Police Department with a domestic incident. The male was taken into custody by Rogers Police Department.
- Dec. 5 - Deputies responded to an address in the 9400 block of Pioneer Trail for a theft of vehicle report. The reporting party reports selling a vehicle to an unknown suspect and found the $9,700.00 in cash he received for the vehicle were counterfeit bills. A Hennepin County Sheriff’s Detective is investigating the incident.
- Dec. 14 - Deputies received a phone call regarding a snowmobile accident that had occurred the previous day in the area of Highway 55 and Lake Sarah Heights Drive. The caller reported he had been involved in a minor accident the previous day, reported it to his insurance company who wanted a police report taken. Report taken. No other action needed.
- Dec. 4 - Deputies responded to an address in the 10700 block of Settlers Lane for a medical involving a 52-year-old male. North Ambulance arrived and transported the male to Abbott Hospital.
The communities of Corcoran and Medicine Lake had no reports provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office. The Hennepin County Sheriff's Office patrol deputies also issued five citations, two motorist assists and two property damage accidents.