The following people were arrested by Golden Valley police between April 29 and May 5. (This is not a full listing of all the arrests made during this time in Golden Valley):
• A 25-year-old Chaska man was arrested April 29 in Golden Valley for speeding, improper lane use and a DWI.
• A 20-year-old Hopkins man was arrested April 30 in Golden Valley for a DWI, drug possession, driving with a revoked license, speeding and improper lane use.
• A 22-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested May 4 in Golden Valley for speeding, driving with a revoked license, failure to change name/address on license and driving without insurance.
• An 18-year-old St. Paul man was arrested May 4 in Golden Valley for speeding, driving with a suspended license and failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
• A 31-year-old St. Paul man was arrested May 5 in Golden Valley for driving with a revoked license and speeding.