.

Discarded Cigarette Causes Morning House Fire

The Golden Valley Fire Department responded to the fire at Pheasant Acres Townhomes at 4:00 a.m. Wednesday.

The Golden Valley Fire Department responded to a fire at a townhome early this morning, and Chief Mark Kuhnly said it was caused by a discarded cigarette.

Firefighters responded to a structure fire at the Pheasant Acres Townhomes, at 2406 Hillsboro Ave. N, around 4:00 a.m. today (Wed.).

The fire was contained to the deck and exterior of one townhome, and Kuhnly said there was some smoke and water damage inside. 

Kuhnly said three people were inside the townhome at the time of the fire, but no injuries were reported.

Automatic-Aid was received from Plymouth Fire Department and St. Louis Park Fire Department.  Assistance was received from the and North Memorial Ambulance.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »