On Nov. 5, police responded to reports of criminal property damage at King of Grace Lutheran Church. While parked in the church parkinglot a suspect smashed out the windows of three vehicles. According to the incident report no items were missing from the cars. No suspects have been arrested in this case.
Police responded to other incidents between Nov. 5 and Nov. 16, including:
- Criminal property damage at the 9400 block of Medicine Lake Road. Graffiti was found on a wall.
- Theft from a vehicle at the 5700 block of Duluth Street. A car window was smashed and a purse was taken.
- Criminal property damage at the 1300 block of Castle Court. A suspect "broke down the victim's flag pole" and also "tore down veteran's banner" on the nearby fence.
- Shoplifting at Menard's. Police responded to a report of "shoplifters fighting witih loss pervention officers at Menard's." The suspect was seen leaving the area and arrests followed. Stolen items were returned.
- Tampering with a multiple motor vehicles at the Golden Valley Public Library parking lot and Mcdonald's parking lot. A man was arrested for tampering with five vehicles. No damange or loss from vehicles.
- Criminal property damage at the 1400 block of June Avenue South. A landscaping rock was reportedly thrown through front passenger side window of a Toyota parked outside.