Here are some of the incidents that occurred in Golden Valley between Oct. 1 and Oct. 11. This week's blotter includes car thefts and home burglaries.
Information from these incidents comes from the incident reports provided by the Golden Valley Police Department.
- Burglary at the 600 block of Turnpike Road. The victim's home was entered while everyone was at work. Two pistols were stolen from a locked safe.
- Theft at the 2100 block of Toledo Avenue North. Suspects broke the passenger side window and stole a plug-in air pump.
- Damaged property at the 6100 block of Olson Memorial Highway. Suspect broke a car window, rifled through the glove box but didn't take anything.
- Attempted burglary at the 4000 block of Glenwood Avenue North. The homeowner went to check the front door and interrupted a burglary attempt.
- Burglary at the 600 block of Lilac drive. Several detached garages were entered and property was stolen.
- Theft at the 5900 block of Golden Valley Road. Suspect broke passenger side window and took an old I-pod and phone charger.
- Theft at the 5000 block of Glenwood Avenue North. Vehicle reported stolen from the parking lot.