Burglary suspects led police on a chase for 17 miles on Nov. 13. The chase ended in Maple Grove, where three men were arrested.
2. Level Three Sex Offender Leaves Golden Valley
Clarence Opheim, 64, who has been living in a halfway house in Golden Valley, will be moving to Minneapolis.
3. District 281 Bus Driver Asks Student to Pick Up Gun
A Robbinsdale Area Schools spokesperson said a bus driver asked a seventh-grade boy to pick up a gun he spotted along the road. The district is shocked by the incident and has communicated with parents and students.
4. Local Race Results: Golden Valley Election 2012
How did Golden Valley vote in the general election?
5. Nestle's Nesquik Chocolate Powder Recalled for Potential Salmonella Poisoning
Nestle recalled Nesquik Chocolate Powder from store shelves for potential salmonella contamination. Golden Valley's Byerly's confirmed that product was removed.
6. Readers React: Minnesota's Gay Marriage Amendment
After reading about a local pastor who told his congregation that he's voting 'no,' Patch readers chimed in with their own opinions on the issue.
7. Residents Urge Council to Say 'No' to Bottineau
Golden Valley residents packed the City Council chambers on Nov. 28 to voice their opinions about the Bottineau Transitway.
8. Two Amputees Talk to Students About Prosthetics
On Nov. 13, School of Engineering and Arts students listened to Aaron Holm and Rob Rieckenberg, both amputees, talk about the challenges of living without legs, and the benefits of technolog
On Nov. 5, the Golden Valley Planning Commission recommended approval of preliminary plans for a new apartment building that would be constructed at the intersection of Interstate 394 and Highway 100.
10. You Decide: Too Many Apartment Buildings Coming to Golden Valley?
Plans for three new apartment buildings are moving through the City's approval process.