New housing developments are underway in Golden Valley. There are four developments at various stages of construction in the city. Once completed, these developments will bring 633 new apartments to the city, 118 new senior apartments and five new single-family homes.
Check out the list of the new housing developments in Golden Valley.
Eldridge 3rd Addition
- Where: 4900 Triton Drive
- Details: New cul-de-sac with five new single family housing lots
- Status: Model home currently under construction
- Ridge Creek Custom Homes
- Where: 9301 Golden Valley Road (former Golden Valley Bowling Alley site)
- Details: 142-unit, 6-story luxury apartment building
- Status: Construction to begin this spring
- Dunbar Development Corporation
- Where: SE corner of Golden Hills Dr. and Xenia Avenue (at the Colonnade site)
- Details: 173-unit, 6-story luxury apartment building
- Status: Construction to begin this spring, pending final approval
- Trammell Crow Company
- Where: NW corner of Highway 100/Interstate 394 (MnDOT property and Mayfair Apartments)
- Details: 318-unit, 6 story luxury apartment building and 118-unit, 6-story senior assisted care building
- Status: Construction to begin this summer, pending final approval
- Global One Commercial
- Plans for New Arcata Apartment Building Move Forward in Golden Valley
- You Decide: Too Many Apartment Buildings Coming to Golden Valley?
- Traffic Increase Will Come to Circle Down if Three.Nine.Four is Constructed
- Neighbors Still Worried About 'Violent Change' Coming to Circle Down
- Final Plans for Tiburon Apartments Approved