If Godiva chocolate and a weekend stay at a resort are out of your price range, here are some ideas for a nice, budget-friendly Valentine’s Day with your date.
- Cook your own dinner with ingredients from Byerly's or nearby Rainbow Foods.
- See a movie at Mann Theatres Plymouth or ShowPlace Icon in West End.
- Have dinner at any Golden Valley restaurant, including
JJ's Clubhouse, Mort's Delicatessen, Doolittles or Good Day Cafe.
- Grab champagne or an affordable bottle of wine from The Liquor Barrel or M.G.M Liquor Warehouse.
- Buy flowers for someone special at Best Wishes Floral.
- Get your make-up or hair done before a night out at The Beauty Lab.
- Buy last minute Valentine's Day gifts at Mainstream Boutique or Patina.
TELL US: What are some of your cost-friendly Valentine's Day gift ideas? Share in the comments below.