Let's face it. Golden Valley Patch has published numerous articles that relate to the Bottineau Transitway, and the push from Hennepin County and the Metropolitan Council to move the train through the city.
On Tuesday, Dec. 18, the Golden Valley City Council will vote on a resolution of support, furthering studies on the transitway or sending plans back to the drawing board.
Before the council meets, get up to speed with the history of the project, and find out what neighbors have been saying about the light rail.
City Votes Down Bottineau Transitway
- Golden Valley City Council Votes Against Transitway
Questions Answered by Met Council, Hennepin County
City Revisits Old Vote
- City Will Revist Bottineau Transitway Plans
City Schedules Public Hearing
- Public Hearing Scheduled for Bottineau Transitway
City Hosts Public Hearing
- TONIGHT: Bottineau Transitway Public Hearing
- Residents Urge Council to Say 'No' to Bottineau
City Will Vote on Resolution of Support
- Clausen Won't Let History Influence Decision on Bottineau
- Bottineau Survey Shows Light Rail Support
- Bottineau Pros and Cons: What Do Residents Really Think?
- Readers React: Bottineau Transitway
- Letter: Courage Center Supports Bottineau Transitway
- Letter: Time to Move Forward on Bottineau Transitway
- Bottineau Line Back Before the GV CIty Council
- Light Rail Options Deserve a Full Study
- LIGHT RAIL COMES TO DRIVE-THROUGH COUNTRY
- BOTTINEAU ROUTE SELECTION COMING TO A HEAD