Attention Golden Valley artists: you have just two more days to submit your unique T-shirt design for a chance to win the Run in the Valley T-shirt contest.
The deadline for design submissions is Jan. 4. To submit your design, send the drawing with your name, address, phone number, and email to Brookview Community Center, 200 Brookview Parkway, Golden Valley, MN 55426.
According to the City of Golden Valley's website:
The Golden Valley Human Services Fund wants a colorful, eye-catching, and unique graphic design.
- The main intent of the GVHSF is to raise funds, not raise a statement. There is no particular message to convey through the graphic or in any accompanying wording.
- The use of humor is not required but perfectly acceptable.
- Designer may choose content; however, either the City of Golden Valley logo or the name "Golden Valley Human Services Foundation" must appear somewhere within the design. There are no size requirements for this. The GVHSF reserves the right to add these features to the design if not included.
- T-Shirt will be white, all cotton, long sleeve.
- Printing will be three-color silk-screen (two colors are acceptable if the graphic design is better suited to this format). The designer may choose the colors. There are no color requirements for the Golden Valley logo or Golden Valley Human Services Foundation lettering.
- Submit design in camera-ready format for use by the printer (color separations preferred). The GVHSF will handle all printing. The designer may proof the printing, if desired.