Trick-or-treating takes place this Monday in Golden Valley, but there's all kinds of spooky fun going on in and around the city.
So get into those costumes, put on the make-up and head out to any of these fun events this weekend!
- When: Friday, Oct. 28 from 7 to 9:30 p.m.
- Why Go: Tweens in grades 5 through 7 can get all Halloween’ed up for an age appropriate night on the town.
- Price: $8 at the door
St. Louis Park
- When: Friday, Oct. 28 from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Why Go: Swing by the arena in your costume for an evening of open spook skate.
- Price: Free skate rentals are available.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 29 at 9 a.m.
- Where: Parker’s Lake (Niagara Lane N & 18th Avenue N)
- Why Go: Join the Plymouth Rotary for a family 5k run/walk with a Halloween themed loop around the lake, down the Luce Line Trail and through the haunted tunnel.
- Price: Adults $25, Children under 12 $20, Families of 4+ $50
- When: Saturday, Oct. 29 at 9 p.m.
- Why Go: Show off your best Halloween costume efforts! The winner receives a $200 bar tab.
- When: Friday, Oct. 28 & Saturday, Oct. 28 from 7 to 11 p.m.; and Sunday, Oct. 30 from 7 to 10 p.m.
- Where: 5510 Mahoney Avenue, Minnetonka
- Why Go: The Greystone Manor, returning for its 15th year, is a family run haunted house with the goal of collecting donations for the local food shelf.
- Price: Free with a non-perishable donation.