Do you need to take care of banking business before Tuesday, Feb. 19?
Call ahead or take care of it Friday. Most banks will be closed Monday for Presidents' Day, a federal holiday.
Presidents' Day is always observed on the third Monday in February, which falls on the 18th this year.
Locally, here's what you can expect:
- Robbinsdale and Hopkins students have the day off.
- The Golden Valley Library will be closed.
- Most businesseswill be open and many will offer special Presidents’ Day sales and promotions.
- Golden Valley City Hall will be closed.
- The Golden Valley post office will be closed.