Where to Vote on Nov. 6
Do you know where you will cast your vote on election day?
Tomorrow, Nov. 6, is the day we've all been waiting for.
It's finally time for Golden Valley residents to elect a president (old or new), choose three new school board members, decide who should represent District 2 in Hennepin County, and elect members to Congress and the Minnesota State Legislature.
Where to Vote
According to the City of Golden Valley's website, there are eight different voting locations depending on where you live.
- Precinct 1 – NE Fire Station, 3700 Golden Valley Rd.
- Precinct 2 – Valley Presbyterian Church, 3100 North Lilac Dr.
- Precinct 3 – Meadowbrook School, 5430 Glenwood Ave.
- Precinct 4 – LOGIS, 5750 Duluth St.
- Precinct 5 – SE Fire Station, 400 Turners Crossroad S.
- Precinct 6 – Golden Valley City Hall, 7800 Golden Valley Rd.
- Precinct 7 – Sandburg School, 2400 Sandburg Lane *New Location
- Precinct 8 – Brookview Community Center, 200 Brookview Pkwy.
If you're unsure of what precinct you live in, check out the comprehensive precinct map provided by the City of Golden Valley. Or, visit the Minnesota Secretary of State Polling Place Locator and type in your address.
When to Vote
Polls open at 7 a.m and close at 8 p.m.
Who to Vote For
Check out Golden Valley Patch's Voters' Guide for a listing of candidates and candidate profiles.