Shoplifters Arrested in Golden Valley
A look at the recent arrests made by the Golden Valley Police Department. This report does not indicate charges or convictions.
Between Sept. 17 and Sept. 19, Golden Valley police arrested three people who were caught stealing from three different local stores. According to the most recent arrest reports, on Sept. 17, a Brooklyn Park resident was arrested for stealing between $500 and $1,000 in merchandise from Menards. On Sept. 19, a New Hope woman stole less than $500 from Walgreens. Later that day, a St. Louis Park resident stole from Super America.
Other arrests between Sept. 17 and 23 include:
- A Brooklyn Park man was arrested for operating a vehicle with expired registration, driving without proof of insurance and driving after revocation.
- A St. Louis Park man was arrested for driving after revocation and no insurance.
- A Sturgon Lake man was arrested for driving after revocation and no proof of insurance.
- A Richfield man was arrested on a warrant, driving after revocation and no proof of insurance.
- A Minneapolis woman was arrested for driving after suspension and speeding.
- A Champlin man was arrested for driving after suspension, no proof of insurance, failure to transfer title and a license plate violation.
- A Plymouth man was arrested for driving after suspension.
- A Chanhassen woman was arrested one second and third-degree DWI charges and failure to use headlamps.
- A Golden Valley woman was arrested on a warrant and for having a cracked windshield and driving after revocation.
- A Brooklyn Park woman was arrested for driving after suspension.
- A Brooklyn Center man was arrested for no proof of insurance and no driver's license.
- A Shoreview man was arrested for speeding and driving without insurance.
- A Brooklyn Park woman was arrested for making an unsafe U-turn and driving after revocation.