Police Blotter: Man Arrested in 10th Alcohol-Related Incident
Golden Valley Police say the man has alcohol-related offenses dating back to 1986.
Editor's Note: This week's police blotter comes from reports filed with the Golden Valley Police Department Nov. 14 to Nov. 27. For additional details, see attached PDFs.
A Brooklyn Park man was arrested and cited for six traffic violations, including a first-degree DUI and driving with a canceled license, on Highway 169 around 7:30 p.m. Nov. 20.
Golden Valley Police say the man has three prior alcohol-related driving convictions with a total of nine alcohol-related driving incidents going back to 1986. Because the man is being held on probable cause, Patch is not reporting his name or details of the criminal complaint. If or when he is charged, we'll post additional information.
Other notes from the police blotter (Nov. 14 - Nov. 27):
- A 40-year-old man was charged with kidnapping-false imprisonment, 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct and cocaine possession on Nov. 16, but the case is still active, no charges have been filed, and police cannot comment on the arrest.
- Police arrested 19 other people in traffic-related incidents.
- Police discharged weapons twice to kill sick raccoons (none from Nov. 20 - Nov. 27)
- Police investigated two deaths, determined both to be of natural causes
- Nov. 23: 4600 Chatelain Terrace
- Nov. 25: 5800 St. Croix Ave. North