View GV Foreclosures in a larger map
In Golden Valley, eight homes have been auctioned off within the last 60 days. Each pin on the map represents a home that was foreclosed and recently sold at an auction. The information was provided by the Hennepin County Sherriff's Office Foreclosure website.
- The home on Beverly Avenue sold for $405,209.60
- The final bid on the home on Brunswick Avenue was $319,033.12
- The cheapest home that was sold over the course of the last 60 days was the home on Gettysburg Ct. It went for $108,925.23.
- So far, four homes have sold at auctions this month in Golden Valley.
See More on Patch
- Seven Places to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle In, Around Golden Valley
- Thoughts Provoked, Homes Occupied, and Tax Tips Offered: Best of the Blogs
- Occupy Homes MN Premiers Brother Ali’s Latest Music Video
- Rose McGee Unable to Reach Settlement With Mortgage Companies
- Business Closures, Shocking Crime and Bottineau: Top February Stories