Job Opening: Warming House Attendant
Looking for a seasonal job? The City of Golden Valley is hoping to hire a Warming House Attendant for the winter months.
Job: Warming House Attendant
Salary: $7.59 - $8.41, hourly
Time Frame:December 22, 2012 - February 18, 2013 (weather permitting)
Duties: On a daily basis, this person is required to:
- unlock and lock warming houses;
- supervise warming house and skating areas;
- maintain daily attendance reports;
- perform daily clean-up of warming house;
- maintain all related equipment and report any damage or loss to Recreation Supervisor;
- perform necessary first aid for participants who are injured, complete the Personal Injury Report and submit it to the Recreation Supervisor;
- shovel snow and clear ice around doors when necessary.
Minimum Requirements: Must be at least 16 years old and able to attend a required staff training held on Monday, Dec. 10, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. at Lions Park Warming House. Must be available to work: Monday through Friday, 4 to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday 1 to 9 p.m.
For more information, and to apply, visit the City of Golden Valley's website.
Information provided by the City of Golden Valley.