Guide to Minnesota's Voter ID Amendment
A look at what Patch has published about the Voter ID amendment, including local reactions.
Minnesotans have been debating the pros and cons of passing an amendment that would make it a requirement to have an ID at the polls for some time now. Here's a listing of the various articles that Golden Valley Patch has published on the issue:
Who is For or Against?
- Hennepin County Board Poised to Oppose Voter ID Amendment
- Church Council Urging Vote Against Voter ID
- Ellison: Voter ID Will Keep Snowplows Off the Roads
- Golden Valley Rep Opposes Republicans' Voter Photo ID Bill
- Winkler Speaks Out Against Voter ID Proposal
- (OPINION) Simon, Winkler: Voter ID Will Dismantle Election System
- Voter ID Would Cost County, Cities Thousands
- Ellison: Don't Make Voting Harder by Requiring Photo ID