General Mills To Release New Products in 2013
In a statement released this week, the Golden Valley-based company said that 100 new products will be launched in U.S. retail stores in fiscal 2013.
It’s no secret that General Mills is growing.
On Dec. 19, in a statement on the company’s website, executives confirmed that beginning in January, dozens of new products will be launched.
“We are committed to driving innovation across all of the categories in which we compete, and are excited about the strong number of differentiated new products we’ll be launching in the back half of our fiscal 2013,” Ian Friendly, executive vice president and chief operating officer of U.S. Retail, said in the statement. “Across all of U.S. Retail, we will launch 100 new products in our fiscal 2013.”
According to the press release the following new products will be released next month:
- Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch
- Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Toast Crunch
- Fiber One Protein bars in Caramel Nut and Coconut Almond flavors
- Green Giant Veggie Chips: Sweet Potato Multigrain Chips with sea salt and Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips
- Totino’s Pizzeria Rolls in Cheesy Garlic, Chicken Parmesan and Meatball Marinara flavors
- Yoplait Greek 100 in Tropical Fruit and Lemon flavors
- GoGurt Twisted in Strawberry Mango and Screamin’ Green Apple flavors
- Yoplait Pro-Force Greek yogurt for kids in Strawberry Blast and Mixed Berry Burst flavors
- Nature Valley Protein in Salted Caramel Nut
- Cascadian Farm Crunchy Granola bars in Oats & Honey, Peanut Butter, and Oats & Cocoa flavors
- LÄRABAR Cappuccino bars
- Cascadian Farm Berry Cobbler Granola
- Chicken Helper Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Betty Crocker Mac and Cheese in Extra Cheesy and Twists varieties
- Suddenly Salad Southwest Style Ranch