View GV Feb. For. in a larger map
In Golden Valley, five homes were auctioned off since the beginning of the year. Each pin on the map represents a home that was foreclosed and recently sold at an auction. The information was provided by the Hennepin County Sherriff's Office Foreclosure website.
- The home on Unity Avenue was the cheapest home auctioned. It went for $125,703.
- The home on Beverly Avenue was the most expensive home auctioned. It sold for $405,209.
- All five homes were auctioned within the first two weeks of the year.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 2013 Golden Valley Days Will Resume As Scheduled
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in Golden Valley for Cheapest Fuel
- 2013 Golden Valley Hall of Fame Inductee Was 'The Lone Ranger'
- Nearby News: Car Towed from Brooklyn Park Had Body in Trunk
- Same-Sex Marriage Decision, Jablonski and New Fast Food: Pick of Our Patches