View GV Feb. For. in a larger map
In Golden Valley, five homes were auctioned off since the beginning of the year. Each pin on the map represents a home that was foreclosed and recently sold at an auction. The information was provided by the Hennepin County Sherriff's Office Foreclosure website.
- The home on Unity Avenue was the cheapest home auctioned. It went for $125,703.
- The home on Beverly Avenue was the most expensive home auctioned. It sold for $405,209.
- All five homes were auctioned within the first two weeks of the year.
See More on Patch
- Structure Fire at Apartment Complex in Golden Valley
- Thoughts Provoked, Homes Occupied, and Tax Tips Offered: Best of the Blogs
- Rose McGee Unable to Reach Settlement With Mortgage Companies
- Business Closures, Shocking Crime and Bottineau: Top February Stories
- Ground Breaks on Hennepin County's $30 Million Emergency Comm Center
Most Popular articles
- Nearby News: Car Towed from Brooklyn Park Had Body in Trunk
- 2013 Golden Valley Days Will Resume As Scheduled
- National Weather Service Issues Tornado Watch for Hennepin County
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in Golden Valley for Cheapest Fuel
- How Should Golden Valley Spend Its $219K in Extra State Money?