Drunk Driving, Drug Possession: Golden Valley Arrest Report
One man was arrested in Golden Valley for possession of methamphetamine.
At 2:30 in the morning on Dec. 7, a 30-year-old Minneapolis man failed to stop at at stop sign. But that wasn’t what caused Golden Valley police to arrest him.
According to the most recent arrest report, the man was pulled over at the intersection of Glenwood Avenue and Theodore Wirth Parkway and was arrested on second-degree DUI charges. The arrest report shows that the man also refused to submit a DUI test and obstructed the legal process.
Other arrests made in Golden Valley between Dec. 3 and Dec. 8 include:
- A Brooklyn Park man was arrested for driving after revocation.
- A Golden Valley man was arrested on fifth-degree drug charges.
- A Minneapolis man was arrested for possession of a forged object.
- A Minneapolis man was arrested for driving without insurance and violation of an instructional permit.
- A Minneapolis man was arrested for no proof of insurance, a stop sign violation and driving after cancellation.
- A Robbinsdale resident was arrested for driving after revocation.
- A Minneapolis woman was arrested for driving after suspension and no proof of insurance.
- A Golden Valley man was arrested on a warrant.
- An Eagan man was arrested for driving after suspension.
- A Forest Lake man was arrested on a warrant and disorderly conduct charges.
- A Minneapolis woman was arrested for no insurance or driver’s license.
- A Robbinsdale man was arrested for driving after revocation.
- A Crystal woman was arrested for no proof of insurance and driving after revocation.
- A Long Lake man was arrested on fourth-degree DWI charges.
- A Ramsey man was arrested on third-degree DWI and careless driving charges.