Bottineau Transitway Letter, New Apartment Building and Debate: Golden Valley City Council Preview
The Golden Valley City Council will be meeting 6:30 p.m. March 5, 2013
It's a full agenda for the March 5 Golden Valley City Council meeting.
Here’s a look at some of the items scheduled to be heard at the meeting. Check out the Golden Valley city website for the full agenda and accompanying documents.
- Certificate of recognition for Robbinsdale School District debate students Andrew Urevig and Olivia Heusinkveld.
- Letters regarding the Bottineay Transitway community meeting, open house and more.
- Authorization to temporarily restrict vehicle parking for Run the Valley.
- Second consideration for the Human Rights Commission and approval of by-laws.
- Approval of “full extension” for filing plant and submitting final PUD plan application for The Towers at West End.
- Call for public hearing, special assessments, 2013 pavement management program.
- Public hearing and final design plan approval for Arcata apartment complex.