Are Banks Open on Presidents' Day 2013? What's Open, Closed in Golden Valley
Get bank business done before Presidents' Day, Feb. 18.
Do you need to take care of banking business before Tuesday, Feb. 19?
Call ahead or take care of it Friday. Most banks will be closed Monday for Presidents' Day, a federal holiday.
Presidents' Day is always observed on the third Monday in February, which falls on the 18th this year.
Locally, here's what you can expect:
- Robbinsdale and Hopkins students have the day off.
- The Golden Valley Library will be closed.
- Most businesseswill be open and many will offer special Presidents’ Day sales and promotions.
- Golden Valley City Hall will be closed.
- The Golden Valley post office will be closed.