All You Need to Know About Bottineau
As the Golden Valley City Council prepares to vote on a resolution of support regarding the Bottineau Transitway, check out Patch’s Bottineau guide for history and context of the project thus far.
Let's face it. Golden Valley Patch has published numerous articles that relate to the Bottineau Transitway, and the push from Hennepin County and the Metropolitan Council to move the train through the city.
On Tuesday, Dec. 18, the Golden Valley City Council will vote on a resolution of support, furthering studies on the transitway or sending plans back to the drawing board.
Before the council meets, get up to speed with the history of the project, and find out what neighbors have been saying about the light rail.
City Votes Down Bottineau Transitway
Questions Answered by Met Council, Hennepin County
City Revisits Old Vote
City Schedules Public Hearing
City Hosts Public Hearing
City Will Vote on Resolution of Support
- What Do You Know About Bottineau's D-1, D-2 Alignments?
- Clausen Won't Let History Influence Decision on Bottineau
- If Council Agrees to Move Bottineau Studies Forward, What's Next?
- Bottineau Survey Shows Light Rail Support
- Bottineau Pros and Cons: What Do Residents Really Think?
- Readers React: Bottineau Transitway
- Letter: Courage Center Supports Bottineau Transitway
- Letter: Time to Move Forward on Bottineau Transitway
- Letter: Acknowledge City's Beauty, Say 'No' to Bottineau Pressure