Join Robbinsdale Cooper High School's fall athletic teams as they Tie it Teal for ovarian cancer awareness. Varsity student athletes will be wearing teal colored shoelaces and ribbons in an effort to raise awareness and funds for ovarian cancer during all home games starting October 1 through October 12.
- Mon., Oct. 1 featured Girls Tennis and Girls Varsity Soccer
- Tues., Oct. 2 features Boys & Girls Cross Country with a meet in St. Michael
- Sat., Oct. 6, noon - features Boys Varsity Soccer at Barbara Lehman Field
- Thurs., Oct. 11 features Girls Swimming (represented by wearing ribbons) home meet at Plymouth Middle School and Girls Volleyball at Cooper High School
- Friday, Oct. 12, 7 p.m. features Varsity Football along with the Cheerleaders and Marching Band wearing teal colored shoe laces and/or teal ribbons in honor of Tie it Teal at Barbara Lehman Field